Three different rates are proposed
The UEEH apply three rates, which participants choose according to the principle of financial self-determination :
- The full rate: based on the full rate that the CROUS applies to non students.
- The discount rate: based on the discounted rate that the CROUS applies to students.
- The penniless rate: rate established by the UEEH to allow more people to come, in a way that minimizes economic discrimination. It is designed for participants who do not have the resources to pay the full or reduced price.
Financial breakdown of the the amount of registration
The amount of the rates is the sum of :
- The membership, identical for each participant regardless of the rate choice.
- Participation fees (PAF) according to the three different rates, see table below (These fees cover all the financial investment of the association that are necessary for the proper functioning of UEEH, as small equipment, insurance costs, supplies for the workshops, cleaning products, etc.).
- (if you ask for a room) the nights, including bedding package for sheets, blankets and bolsters.
- the potential donations : donations are used to support the cost of the penniless rate.
We regularly adjust the prices of the UEEH on those of the CROUS which evolve almost every year. According to the last two years, changes have not seemed to exceed one to two euros maximum increase from one year on another.
As an indication, here are the rates of the 2010 edition :
|Full rate||Reduced rate||Penniless rate|
|Nights||18,00€ / night||12,00€ / night||4,00€ / night (min)|
- According to the self-determination principle, you can choose by yourself the price of your overnight stays, however, there is a minimum of 4 euros. All participants who choose the penniless rate are not the in the same situation. Some of them choose to pay 5, 6, 7, 8 … euros per night. Others pay up to 25 euros per night, in solidarity.
- The discount rate is available on presentation of student card of the year at an institution of higher education, whatever the country is.